2009年5月6日水曜日

Buddhism♪

Today, I'm going to talk about "Buddhism". I heard a very interest story on April, 27♪♪ And then, I thought about Buddhism exists around me. Let's think about Buddhism♪♪

How is your daily life affected by Buddhism?
What do you do and why do you do?
They are today's homework♪♪

1. ☆ Supper
  ★I say "Itadakimasu" before I eat supper and "Gochisousama" after I finished it because I thank all of food, people which made it and can eat many good dishes. When I went to England, of course British didn't say "Itadakimasu " and "Gochisousama". Suddenly, they ate supper
and also have gone after they ate dishes. I thought it was very feedom. However, I just fitted my both hands and whisper "Itadakimasu" because I am only a little Buddhism. In addtion, I continue saying "Itadakimasu" in my life, so I can't help saying these words.

2.☆"Hatsumoude"
★I go to shirine on Januarly 1th, and wish our health, money and sometimes LOVE...♪ because it is very special day for Buddhism(Japanese). I don't know the reason, but I believe that the god protects us everyday and every night. Almost people consult oracles. If it is excelent luck, you will spend good time for the whole one year. However, if you it is very bad luck, you will not able to spend god time.... It is just your luck. I don't consult oracles becuase if I have bad luck, I can't gather myself up.... I'm just nervous.

3.☆"Obon"
 ★"Obon" means that the dead return from heaven to real life. They are few long vacation for Japansese, and some people talk with the dead. I don't believe that they come back to our life, but seniors just do. I only enjoy vacation, and almost peopple will do. However, it is a big problem because we don't think about "obon" so much. It is just Japansese culture and important for us. If "Obon" has gone from Japan. When do the death return to real.....??

4.☆"Kimono"
★I wore kimono on Januarly becasue it is the ceremony of "becoming adult. A,most people wear kimono the day becasue I think that they enjoy Japanese culture. We don't wear it every day, so we want wear it. WHY....It is just custom for us. I think it is just the think which full of our desire. We can wear very big flowers, vivid kimono and kimono with lace and so on. We can wear freedom kimono. In addition, it is the proof of becoming adult.

5.☆Chopsticks
 ★My parents often say "Don't bite a bowl of rice with your chopsticks!!" Of course, I don't do that, but I go to the house of cusin, there is a child. Then, they say that. I believe it is just "Bud dhism". Also, they say "Don't leave any grain of rice!" because the workers made them very carefully. If you use chopsticks with another person to hand something, almost people say "Don't do that!!!!". Buddhism is very sensitive about chopsicks because they often connect with "DEATH". I don't think ordinally everyday, but customarily I care about it.

4 件のコメント:

  1. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT!

    I HEARD UMBRELLA IS RELATED TO BUDDHISM FROM MY FRIEND, SO I SEARCHED ABOUT THAT. THOUGH IT IS SURE THAT UMBRELLA WAS FOR BUDDHISM CEREMONIES, IT IS ALSO CONNECTED TO OTHER RELIGIONS.

    AND, I WONDER WHY FEW MEN WEAR HAKAMA AT THE COMING OF AGE CEREMONY..
    THE CEREMONY IS JUST LIKE FOR WOMEN.
    DON'T YOU THINK SO?

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your answer.
    When I go to shirine on Januarly 1th, I wish my love to be better than last year. How about you?

    返信削除
  3. wow, colorful....
    btw, I didnt relate kimono to buddhism.
    it's kinda interesting.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Phillippoinpon♪
    Your blog is so cute and colorful!

    I also feel happy when I go to Hatumoude.
    I go to Hatumoude in my family every year.
    My fortune slip of this year, I could take DAIKICHI!!

    返信削除