2009年5月17日日曜日

Greeting!!!

FIrst, I greet every people because it is making good communication each other. If someone doesn't greet, I will feel so sad. I think that greeting is very important. I say "good morning" or "Good evening" or "Hello" to meet someone. If some one is a teacher, I do the same thing beucause I want to make a good connection with everyone.

If she is my close friend, I touch her, but if it is a teacher, I don't do that because they are "TEACHER", so it is too difficult to touch them. However, Dr. Klein hit me whenever I meet him. I don't know the reason.... I know the rule of society!!!

I know one of my friends who touch everybody while she is talking with a teacher., but I think it is very friendly for teachers. So, I don't like this so much.....

6 件のコメント:

  1. I also think it is difficult to hug teachers, but if I have known them a long time and have gone to their house or eaten meals with them, I feel like it is easier and that we are friends.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Phillippoinpon♪
    I think to hag or touch is difficult for Japanese because we Japanese are shy..?
    These greeting are sometimes good, but sometimes not so good. It depends on the situation, isn't it?

    返信削除
  4. You say "I greet every people because it is making good communication each other". I think that it is very important for us. Recently, I do walking. When I do it, I try to greet every people. If the person like you increases, the world seems to become bright.

    返信削除
  5. Hello.

    I agree with you.

    We change phrase scene to scene.

    返信削除
  6. hey ya!!
    thanks for your comment :)
    what i hug my mother is just like habit, so i dont think i'm a goot person..
    and you say you never hug your bro... why?? i don't have any bro. but smotimes i hug my father as well.

    返信削除