2009年6月7日日曜日

Greetings2♪

1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)

I say "Ohayou" to them every day. I don't say polite words like "ohayougozaimasu" because they are just my family. It needen't use polite words. However, I say "tadaima-bo-doufu" or " tadaimango-" instead "tadaima". Then, anyone don't say like my words...

2. How do you greet people that are important in society?
In society, I say "Ohayougozaimasu" with people because it is just our culture. In addition, I say "Ohayougozaimasu" the people who met him or her the first time.

3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?
No, I don't do that because we are equal. In addtion, I don't like "burikko", so I don't wanna such strange girls. I know that men like them, but women hate them like me!! Hoerver, there are some exception...
When there is my lover, I say "Ohayou" with my big smile, but there isn't the person, I say just "Ohayou". Maybe, many women just do that because I want him to like me♪ It is just the reason♪♪

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?
I hug some of my friends, but it is very rare. When I haven't met one of my friends for a long time, I hug. However, I often meet my friends, I don't do that. Anyway, I just do say "Ohayou".

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Phillippoinpon!!
    You are very fun☆★☆
    I try to say "tadaimanngo-"

    返信削除
  2. I always say "tadaimango" to my family. When my family say "tadaimango", I say them "okaeringo".w

    返信削除
  3. hey Phillippoinpon :)

    haha you have many kinds of greetings :D
    They are cool cuz they make everyone happy!

    返信削除
  4. I am very sorry but I have misplaced the sign-up sheet with the volunteers names and email addresses on it. If you signed up to make potato salad, set-up, cook/serve food, or clean up, please leave me a comment!

    返信削除
  5. That`s totally funny!! It is so you :) i think. Okay!! Today I try to say when I get to home " tadaimango-" !! haha

    返信削除