2009年7月30日木曜日

I wanna e British!!

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?

I think that it is Britain because we can enjoy my time after I finised my work.

When I went to Britain 2 years ago, my host mother enjoyed her free time in spite of her job is a nurse. I think that they don't communicate with job place's workers after they finished work.
I fascinated in it so much♪♪ On sunday, almost shops open at 12 o'clock!! I was very surprised!!!
However, I don't care about hurrying up, so I think it it very good place where I work.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you! I went to UK last year,and my hostmother also enjoyed her freetime after work! They don't have overtime work a lot or most shops close at 5 or 6, so they can go back home soon!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I know some Japanese often have to go to an Izakaya with their boss after their work. Britain looks better.

    返信削除
  3. Hello. I went to Britain too.
    I agree with you.
    My hostfamily are very kind and the city sight are very beautiful.
    I think UK is great and comfotable place.

    返信削除