2009年7月26日日曜日

If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities?

I would like to help many people with my English Aility.


Why?
Especially, I do want to comunicate with many people like poor, unhealth and anyway anybody everybody!!! I believe that it is important to speak English very well, but there are more important thing. It is communicating with people!!! My English is not good, but my feeling which try to speak English hard is very storong in the world!!! I love English, I love foreigners and I love people so much!!! Anyway, there are nothing what I can't do!!!

In addition, I want to try to be a trans fer. I took the class of it, I was interested in it more, so I'd love to do it. I can speak English, and if I continue speak English very hard, I will be a good English speaker♪♪

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Phillippoinpon♪
    I agree with you!!!
    If we can use our English ability for poor people, it would be happy!!!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    As an english major student,speak english is very important to all of us.If you were working for the UN,you can use not only english but also japanese.Also, nowadyas,english is as one of the world language in the world,speak english everyday, you will be a good english speaker,too.^_^

    返信削除
  3. Hi, you can do it!
    Trying to communicate is very important.
    Yor messages would get through!

    返信削除
  4. Your strong feelings are very nice!!
    I'm sure you'll work it out☆
    Please give your power for poor people!!

    返信削除
  5. You can give many people in the world yur strong power!!
    I know you have great power^^

    返信削除
  6. Hi, hidekiiiiiii(。・ω・)ノ゙
    I like Britain, too.
    If you go there, invite me☆

    返信削除