2009年7月5日日曜日















I'm sorry my graph's oeders are difficult to see...
I'll show you easy to see.

Please read these clockword!!

first -- good looking
second -- intelligent
third -- kind
forth -- responsibility
fifth -- funny
sixth -- foreigner




This is my favorite boy's graph!!

As you see, my orders are so many!!

I can't choose which is the best important point as a boy!!!

I thought so much time!!!

However, foreigner is best important point very very very much!!
My dream is getting married with a foreigner like Leonard Dicaprio in the future!!

Ohhh...!! I wanna get married with a foreigner!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. You have many orders, too♪"
    "Foreigner" is interesting idea:))
    If you get married with a foreigner, you can speak English well than now.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,phillippoinpon♪
    I want to marry a foreigner, too!!!!
    So, I have to study English very very hard!!

    返信削除
  3. hi!! oh I know you really really really love them haha
    Please invite me your wedding in the future!!

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for your comment.
    I really agree with you:)
    My dream is getting international marriage, and I want to have babies of mixed parentage.

    返信削除